HMA Greenbank Product Support, Field Installation and Maintenance Services provides onsite support to our customers.
Our services include:-
- Installation of HMA Greenbank designed pipes, cyclones and chutes
- Upgrade of existing ceramic systems
- Removal and replacement of cyclones
- Installation of pipe hangers, supports and brackets to meet the HMA Greenbank designed pipe
- Installation of valve assemblies including the setting of proximity switches
- Supply and installation of the HMA Greenbank safety GT split Coupling sizes ranging from DN100-DN650
- Repair of pipework ensuring correct bore sizes are maintained and ceramic selection is suitable for the duty
- Rotation of pipework to ensure longevity of the pipe, thus keeping maintenance and supply costs to a minimum
- Repair of cyclones using ceramic material to extend operating life.
- Fast repair using the Greenpatch wear-resistant trowlable ceramic
- Repair of chutes
- Maintenance and refurbishment of pumps
Inspection and Condition Monitoring
The new and unique Pipescan service will detect and measure subtle changes to the internal pipe diameter due to wear. Using an internal diameter measuring probe and video camera we can quickly and accurately measure and quantify pipe wear. This enables us to predict life of the pipework and determine which pipes that need to be changed to minimise unplanned plant outages due to pipe failure.